Pure Aloe Vera and Natural Health & Beauty Products International
For over 3500 years, tales of “healing Aloe Vera” plants have been handed down through centuries by word of mouth. It is probably one of the most discussed, but least understood medicinal plants in history.
Aloe Vera mysteriously appearing in every phase of history, with many testimonials to its great medicinal values.
Aloe Vera is a species of Aloe, native to Northern Africa. It is a stem less or very short-stemmed succulent plant growing to 30-36 inches tall, spreading by offsets and root sprouts. Aloe Vera has long been a popular, houseplant. Often called the ‘miracle plant’ or the ‘natural healer’, Aloe Vera is a plant of many surprises.
There are over 400 species of Aloe, but it is the “Aloe Barbadensis Miller (Aloe Vera or “True Aloe” ) plant which has been of most use to mankind because of the medicinal properties it displays. Fully grown, the plant
stands 30-36 inches high, and a mature leaf is 2.5-3 inches wide at the base, weighing 1.5 to 2 kg.
The Aloe leaf structure is made up of four layers:
1)Rind- the outer protective layer.
2)Sap- a layer of bitter fluid which helps protect the plant from animals.
3)Mucilage Gel- the inner part of the leaf that is filleted out to make Aloe Vera gel.
4)Aloe Vera (inner gel)- contains the 8 essential Amino Acids that the human body need but cannot manufacture.
We believe you will come to realize (as we have)that Aloe Vera is great for your body -both internally and externally. Aloe Vera has some fantastic natural healing benefits which is why it has earning the title “miracle plant”.
The benefits of using Aloe Vera were discovered long ago in ancient times. Following are the Benefits of Aloe Vera :
Used in Externally
- Skin Care
- Scalp and Hair Care
- Mouth and Teeth Care
Used in Internally
- Digestive Function
- Immune System Function
- Liver, Stomach and Intestine
- Cell Function
Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera helps skin wounds.
- Aloe Vera is used to heal burns.
- Aloe Vera helps in speeding recovery time after surgery.
- Aloe Vera gel is used on blisters and sores.
- Aloe Vera is helpful in healing insect bits, rashes, fungus, infections, conjunctivitis and allergic reactions.
- Aloe Vera is applied on dry skin to give a glowing effect.
- Aloe Vera helps in reducing acne and sunburn.
- Aloe Vera helps to fight frostbite.
- Aloe Vera is used to reduce psoriasis, rosacea, warts and eczema.
- Wrinkles from aging are reduced by applying Aloe Vera.
- It stops the bleeding, damage and leakage of the intestine wall, thereby taking the stress off the immune system.
- Effectively balances and enhances proper immune system function.
- Act as a potent anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation.
- Rebuilds the intestinal protective mucosa lining.
- Promotes and accelerates the tissue healing process.
- Fuels all bodily systems through the promotion of proper digestion, absorption and assimilation of foods and nutrients.
- Normalizes an array of damaging processes in the digestive tract.
- Eliminates mal digestion.
- Has direct anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-yeast and anti-parasitic effects.
- Promotes the production of healthy flora in the digestive tract.
- Controls chronic yeast growth so that normal healthy flora may thrive thereby acting as a prebiotic.
- Contributes greatly to the prevention and healing of malignant cells.
- Creates a “Tumor necrosis factor”which restricts the blood supply to tumors.
- Increases circulation throughout the body and aids in blood sugar balancing.
- Is an extremely effective intracellular antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Is not digested by the enzyme systems, it is taken up into the cell INTACT.
- Is absorbed through special receptor sites which exist within the human digestive tract.
- Is 100% non-toxic with NO negative side effects.
- May be used simultaneously with any medication with NO contra-indications.
Founded in 1978 in Scottsdale, Arizona, Forever Living Products is the largest grower, manufacturer and distributor of Aloe Vera products in the world.
The Product Range
We are providing consumers with a variety of natural based Aloe Vera Products including skin care and health products, nutritional drinks, beauty products and dietary supplements. Our Nutritional products are of the highest quality and manufactured from select ingredients using advanced technology to ensure that the human body received all vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients that the body required every day.
We have dedicated ourselves to seeking out nature’s best sources for health and beauty and sharing them with the world. Our Aloe Vera products were the first to receive the International Aloe Science Council’s Seal of Approval for consistency and purity.
At Forever, we combine pure Aloe Vera with natural and scientifically advanced ingredients selected to compliment and enhance the benefits of Aloe. The versatility of Aloe Vera means it can be combined with different ingredients and used in many ways to help you and your family look better and feel better.
Forever does not test its products on animals and many of our products feature the Kosher, Halal and Islamic Society Seals of Approval. We are very proud that our products have benefited millions in the United States and over 158 countries around the world. We hope you’ll be the next person to experience the amazing benefits of Aloe Vera.
Our products are Dietary Supplements
Forever Living Products are not sold in stores, you can buy it online or from independent distributors of Forever Living Products.
You have 2 options to buy Forever Living Products:
- As a retail customer, just visit my Aloe Store – Shop online here and buy products at retail price
- Receive upto 48% discount after becoming a member / distributor of Forever Living products. Do Free online registration here: Forever Living Products Discounts
Note: The products discussed on this website are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent a specific disease or class of diseases. You should consult your family physician if you are experiencing a medical problem. However many reported extraordinary results after a few weeks of using our 100% natural and pure products.
Click on Product Name for detail information 🙂
- Arctic Sea – Omega 3
- ARGI PLUS
- Gin Chia
- Nature Min
- Absorbent C
- Fields of Greens
- Forever Garlic Thyme
- Forever Ginko Plus
- Forever Lycium Plus
- Forever Vision
- Forever A-Beta-Care
- Forever Kids
- Forever Active Probiotic
- Forever Daily
- Forever Active HA
- Forever Multi – Maca
- Forever Calcium
- Forever Move
- Forever CardioHealth with CoQ10
- Forever B12 Plus
- Forever ImmuBlend
- Vitolize Men’s
- Vitolize Women’s
- Forever Lean |
- Forever Therm |
- Forever Fiber |
- Forever Pro X2-Cinnamon |
- Forever Pro X2 – Chocolate |
- Forever Fast Break |
- Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea |
- Forever Garcinia Plus |
- Forever Lite Ultra w Aminotein – Chocolate
- Forever Lite Ultra w Aminotein – Vanilla
- Aloe Fluer de Jouvence |
- Aloe Cleanser |
- Rehydrating Toner |
- Facial Contour Mask Powder |
- Aloe Activator |
- Firming Day Lotion |
- Recovering Night Creme |
- R3 Factor |
- Forever Alluring Eyes |
- Forever Alpha-E Factor |
- Forever Epiblanc |
- Forever Marine Mask |
- Forever Aloe Scrub |
- Aloe Vera Gelly |
- Aloe Propolis Creme |
- Aloe Lotion |
- Aloe Moisturizing Lotion |
- Aloe Heat Lotion |
- Aloe MSM Gel |
- Aloe Sunscreen |
- Aloe Body Toner |
- Aloe Conditioning Creme |
- Aloe Body Toning Kit |
- Aloe Sunscreen Spray |
- Aloe Bath Gelee |
- Aloe Lips |
- Forever Bright® Toothgel |
- Aloe Ever-Shield |
- Aloe Liquid Soap |
- Avocado Face & Body Soap |
- Sonya Hydrate Shampoo |
- Sonya Hydrate Conditioner |
- Sonya Volume Shampoo |
- Sonya Volume Conditioner |
- Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo |
- Aloe-Jojoba Conditioning Rinse |
- Forever Aloe Styling Gel |
- Gentleman’s Pride |
- Aloe First |
- 25th Edition – Mens |
- 25th Edition™ – Womens |
- Relaxation Massage Lotion |
- Relaxation Shower Gel |
- Relaxation Bath Salts |
- Forever Aloe MPD |
- Forever Hand Sanitizer |
- Aloe Veterinary Formula |
- Aroma-spa-collection |
- Sonya® Aloe Purifying Cleanser
- Sonya® Aloe Deep Cleansing Exfoliator
- Sonya® Aloe Refreshing Toner
- Sonya® Aloe Balancing Cream
- Sonya® Aloe Nourishing Serum
- Sonya Aloe Deep Moisturising Crème
- Porcelain – Cream to Powder Foundation
- Rose Beige – Creme to Powder Foundation
- Sunset Beige – Cream to Powder Foundation
- Golden Sun – Cream to Powder Foundation
- Mocha – Cream to Powder Foundation
- Raisin – Cream to Powder Foundation
- Natural Beige – Cream to Powder Foundation
- Vanilla Bisque – Cream to Powder Foundation
- Sandy – Cream to Powder Foundation
- Light – Mineral Makeup
- Natural – Mineral Makeup
- Amber – Mineral Makeup
- Caramel – Mineral Makeup
- Light – Concealer Duet
- Medium – Concealer Duet
- Dark – Concealer Duet
- Light-Medium – Delicate Finishing Powder
- Dark – Delicate Finishing Powder
- Aanya – Brilliant Blush
- Layla – Brilliant Blush
- Bella – Brilliant Blush
- Olivia – Brilliant Blush
- Mia – Brilliant Blush
- Sofia – Brilliant Blush
- Beach – Perfect Pair Eyeshadow
- Night Sky – Perfect Pair Eyeshadow
- Ocean – Perfect Pair Eyeshadow
- Sand Dune – Perfect Pair Eyeshadow
- Waterfall – Perfect Pair Eyeshadow
- Forest – Perfect Pair Eyeshadow
- Black – Defining Eye Pencil
- Lengthening Mascara
- Volumizng Mascara
- Nude – Defining Lip Pencil
- Allure – Defining Lip Pencil
- Berry – Defining Lip Pencil
- Pomegranate Delicious Lipstick
- Amethyst Delicious Lipstick
- Chocolate Delicious Lipstick
- Cherry Red Delicious Lipstick
- Bronze Delicious Lipstick
- Peach Delicious Lipstick
- Watermelon Delicious Lipstick
- Guava Delicious Lipstick
- Copper Delicious Lipstick
- Rose Gold Delicious Lipstick
- Almond Delicious Lipstick
- Plum Delicious Lipstick
- Double Diamond- Luscious Lip Colour
- Orange Glow – Luscious Lip Colour
- Party Purple – Luscious Lip Colour
- Perfect Pink – Luscious Lip Colour
- Cappuccino – Luscious Lip Colour