100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel includes
10 Reasons to drink Aloe Vera Gel
1. Cleanest Aloe Drink Every Day :
Fresh exotic flavoring, pure and stabilized. To be healthy: drink every day in the morning our purest aloe vera gel and enjoy fresh feeling all day long.
2. Contains a large variety of Vitamin:
Including of 12 kind of vitamins :Vitamin A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, E. Many of these vitamins cannot be stored by the body so we need consume of the any natural supplements that contains vitamin.
3. The Ingredients may be essential nutrient for our body:
The leaf contains 200 health promoting compounds, including 20 minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Sodium. 18 amino acids, enzymes and mentioned useful vitamins.
4. Aloe Vera is Immune Support and Function:
High levels of ingredients that the body needs to keep healthy life. Among the substances identified is aloe vera, a long chain sugar (polysaccharide) that is known to have an effect on the cytokine system – the chemical messengers of the immune system.
Aloe promote good metabolism, that is the production of energy which the body needs. Also because it contains Vitamin C, that may be important in the strengthening of the immune system.
6. Natural Cleanser:
Forever Living Aloe Vera Gel may cleanse our body system from the toxic substances, due to the oils it contains. On the other hand, because of the presence of proteolytic enzymes, it helps cleaning dead tissues.
Very often, the water we drink does not live up to recommended standards and represents a source of toxic accumulations in the body. We could also mention the taste and the chemical preservatives, with proven toxic and carcinogenic effects. Food additives are a big threat to our health.
7. Cells Regeneration:
Aloe possesses a hormone that may helps accelerate the growth of new cells, also eliminating the old ones. Due to the presence of calcium in aloe which regulates the amount of liquid in the cells. In addition it contains minerals like Calcium, Phosporous, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Sodium: essential elements for metabolism and cellular operation.
8. Re-hydration of the skin:
Aloe vera penetrates deeply and helps to restores lost liquids.Collagen and Elastin Repair: Aloe Vera Gel can add a rich supply of building materials to produce and maintain healthy skin. The skin replenishes itself every 21 to 28 days. Using the nutritional building blocks of aloe vera, the skin can utilize these nutrients daily to help maintain the healthy skin! A daily dose of Aloe Vera Gel can be just what your skin needs to look and feel good .
9. Dental Health and Hygiene:
Aloe vera is extremely healthful for your mouth and gums. A 2008 study in the Journal of Applied Oral Science found that aloe, used as a dentifrice, works very well. A daily dose of Aloe Vera Gel may support your healthy oral hygiene – especially when combined with daily use of Forever Bright Toothgel. Aloe and propolis one of the best combination for your dental hygiene.
10. Aloe Vera (Barbadensis Miller) has no known side effects!
There is no risk of overdose. Aloe Vera is extremely safe, non-toxic.Aloe Vera detox & improve your immune system. Helps body heal itself.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA
- Aloe Vera helps skin wounds.
- Aloe Vera is used to heal burns.
- Aloe Vera helps in speeding recovery time after surgery.
- Aloe Vera gel is used on blisters and sores.
- Aloe Vera is helpful in healing insect bits, rashes, fungus, infections, conjunctivitis and allergic reactions.
- Aloe Vera is applied on dry skin to give a glowing effect.
- Aloe Vera helps in reducing acne and sunburn.
- Aloe Vera helps to fight frostbite.
- Aloe Vera is used to reduce psoriasis, rosacea, warts and eczema.
- Wrinkles from aging are reduced by applying Aloe Vera.
- It stops the bleeding, damage and leakage of the intestine wall, thereby taking the stress off the immune system.
- Effectively balances and enhances proper immune system function.
- Act as a potent anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation.
- Rebuilds the intestinal protective mucosa lining.
- Promotes and accelerates the tissue healing process.
- Fuels all bodily systems through the promotion of proper digestion, absorption and assimilation of foods and nutrients.
- Normalizes an array of damaging processes in the digestive tract.
- Eliminates mal digestion.
- Has direct anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-yeast and anti-parasitic effects.
- Promotes the production of healthy flora in the digestive tract.
- Controls chronic yeast growth so that normal healthy flora may thrive thereby acting as a prebiotic.
- Contributes greatly to the prevention and healing of malignant cells.
- Creates a “Tumor necrosis factor”which restricts the blood supply to tumors.
- Increases circulation throughout the body and aids in blood sugar balancing.
- Is an extremely effective intracellular antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Is not digested by the enzyme systems, it is taken up into the cell INTACT.
- Is absorbed through special receptor sites which exist within the human digestive tract.
- Is 100% non-toxic with NO negative side effects.
- May be used simultaneously with any medication with NO contra-indications.
Dosage for Forever Aloe Vera gel:
-Recommended 15 minutes before any beverage or meal in the morning and 15 minutes after dinner at Night :- 2-4 oz /30ml. up to you. You can’t overdose. No risk. No side effects. Storage Conditions: Refrigerate after Open
Note: Forever Aloe Vera Gel is not sold in stores, you can only buy it from Independent Distributors of Forever Living Products or through online stores .