A healthy digestive system is known as the cornerstone of good health. It has been believed and proven for centuries that our mental and physical energy stems from good digestive function, which is responsible for the absorption of all nutrients and elimination of toxins. When this system is healthy and in good function, the entire body’s processes and systems run smoothly. When the body is not digesting well, signs of gas, bloating, nausea, constipation, obesity and emotional imbalance will be present. When these symptoms appear, the body is not detoxifying to its full potential and the liver is overwhelmed with toxic substances.
When we eat things like bread, meat and vegetables, they are not in a form that the body can use as nourishment. Our food and drink must be changed into smaller molecules of nutrients before they can be absorbed into the blood and carried to cells throughout the body. Digestion is the process by which food and drink are broken down into their smallest parts so that the body can use them to build and nourish cells and to provide energy.
Food which is ingested moves through the digestive tract. It is both mechanically (chewing, churning ) and chemically (digestive juices) broken down. Part of it is transformed into soluble nutrients which are absorbed into the blood in the small intestine and then carried to the organs. In the bowel, undigested food is eliminated as excrements.
Most of the absorption takes place int the small intestine. Because it depends on the amount of epithelial membrane exposed to the chime (partially digested food coming from the stomach ), the greater the surface area of the intestinal wall, the better is the absorption. This increased surface area is provided by folding int he intestinal wall and by the structures called villi.
Intestinal villi are tiny, finger-like projections that come from the wall of the small intestine and have additional extensions called microvilli which protrude from villi lining. They increase the absorptive area and the surface area of the intestinal wall. It is important that the food is absorbed at a considerably fast rate so as to allow more food to be absorbed.
Most of us are overfed yet undernourished. Our tastes lean towards soft, sweet, gooey, delicious foods – foods with very little fiber to carry the waste particles from the digestive system.
These foods and waste particles coat and clog our villi, packing them like concrete. The accumulated, now poisoned, food particles prevent the villi from doing their job. Nutrients cannot be passed to the blood to feed all the body’s cells.
Aloe Vera Gel, if taken daily for a period of several weeks, helps to ensure that the cleansing process of toxins is greatly facilitated. However, it is more usual to find that a regular, daily course of Aloe Vera Gel is sufficient to gently and gradually break down, loosen and assist in the natural dispersal of these residues.
In establishing a regimen of a regular daily dose of Aloe Vera Gel it may not only be found that the effects are gradual, gentle and with no irritant or harmful side effects, but also the blood condition will be improved due to Aloe Vera’s ability to detoxify.
The bowel can gradually ‘fur up’ with a lining of unabsorbed food residues. These deposits become impacted and prevent essential nutrients from our diet being absorbed. This situation gives rise to nutrient deficiency which in turn can cause lethargy and exhaustion whilst the affected colon can be the cause of lower abdominal pain, diarrhea or constipation.
Years to build up in the colon wall prevents the body from absorbing any good nutrients, while poisons and toxins are released from the accumulated, compacted, fecal matter. Over the years, this build up is the cause of many chronic illnesses.
Critical facts that must be understood :
- Researchers now believe that 90% of ALL DISEASES begin in the digestive tract to enlarge, improper digestion, absorption and assimilation of nutrients. In short, proper digestion, absorption and assimilation of nutrients equals to optimum Prevention.
- Every cell, tissue, bone, gland and organ of the body needs to be fueled and nourished by nutrients. Without proper assimilation of nutrients, all components of the body will deteriorate prematurely and potentially become diseased.
- Diseases and disorders of the digestive tract must not be left untreated. Proper digestion, absorption and assimilation of nutrients must be assured in order to recover from present disease in the digestive tract, or anywhere throughout the body.
- It is common knowledge among many researchers that the body’s natural defense mechanism against disease (the immune system) is highly dependent upon the absorption of nutrients to fuel its function. Without proper absorption of essential nutrients, the immune system is unable to ward off potential disease or to effectively battle against existing conditions. Therefore, the body’s ability to fight potential disease or to recover from disease without significant essential nutrients is for the most part, impossible. Nutrients are a Vital Key and the body must be in a position to absorb them.
- 99% of all Pharmaceutical drugs do not Heal or Cure. They merely hide or “mask” symptoms WHICH LEAVES THE CAUSATIVE FACTORS INTACT.
Forever Aloe Vera Gel