Bee pollen provides one of the best and highly invigorating super foods available anywhere in the world. You would be surprised to learn that the bee pollen encloses an exceptional blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. The bee pollen is all the more revitalizing and potent when it is directly accumulated from the neighborhood bees, who are compatible or consistent with the environment of the person using them.
Now many of you would be wondering as to what bee pollen actually is. In simple words, bee pollen is actually the pollen produced by the plants’ flowers that stick to the bees while they are busy collecting nectar. Bee pollen is a natural remedy containing several vitamins and minerals. In addition, it also encloses flavonoids like rutin and quercetin. It is believed that even very tiny amounts of bee pollens have the aptitude to desensitize or provide relief to people from the allergies developed due to the same pollens.
Benefits of Bee Pollen :
- Bee pollen has been given to an ailing person as a super food to reinstate energy as well as strengthening convalescing powers. What is important is that bee pollen has the aptitude to improve allergies in most people and, therefore, it is possible that this natural substance has a controlling effect on our immune system by means of facilitating to neutralize unwarranted autoimmune attacks that resuscitates the immune system to fight the actual battle against cancer. The best part of using bee pollen is that unlike many synthetically prepared super foods, it does not result in any kind of toxicity.
- Bee pollen is perhaps the best natural medication to fortify our immune system and keep it prepared to fight any major ailments that one may develop in due course. In fact, people who are prone to chronic colds and infections of the respiratory tract may find bee pollen very useful in alleviating their conditions.
- Bee pollen is among the very few vegetable sources of vitamin B12. For instance, there are approximately 45 calories and about 15 per cent lecithin by weight in one tablespoonful of bee pollen. It may be noted that lecithin is essential for regular metabolism of fat.
- Chemical analysis of bee pollen has revealed that it encloses 55 per cent carbohydrate, 35 per cent protein, three per cent minerals and vitamins and another two per cent fatty acids. Besides containing lecithin, which is important for natural metabolism of fat, bee pollen is know to have very high B-complex content as well as vitamins A, C, D and E and Hormones.
- Bee pollen too possesses antimicrobial properties. Besides combating microbes, especially pathogens, bee pollen is effective in alleviating tiredness, depression, colon problems as well as cancer.
- Bee pollen is known to be a very powerful anti-radiation food, which is also a common dietary supplement to augment one’s health. By reinforcing the immune system, bee pollen helps to protect the red and white blood cells against their normal diminution due to radiation.
- Bee pollen has very rich content of several vitamins – A, B, C and E, cysteine (crystalline form of amino acids), nucleic acids, lecithin and essential elements like calcium, selenium (a trace mineral) and magnesium. Together and also individually, all these nourishing elements help to protect the body from the effects caused by radiation.
- Bee pollen encloses a collection of amino acids, altogether 22, inclusive of all the vital ones, vitamins, fatty acids, minerals, hormones and several thousand enzymes. In fact, owing to the numerous nourishing elements contained by bee pollen, it has been established that this natural remedy is effective in healing an assortment of health complaints, including allergies, asthma, contagions caused by bacteria, debility of the capillaries, persistent exhaustion, menopausal symptoms, immune depression, nutritional problems, chronic cystitis, prostate problems as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- According to the findings of a research undertaken way back in 1948, animals which enhanced their diet with bee pollen were found to have a remarkably lesser incident of developing tumours.
- Clinical studies conducted on women who have been suffering from the cancer of the uterine that were impossible to cure by surgery where also given bee pollen and it was detected that they had potent immune systems and, hence, suffered less from the symptoms of the conditions, for instance, exhaustion, nausea and hair loss.
- It has been found that bee pollen may also be used to effectively enhance concentration in children provided they do not suffer from allergic reactions from bee stings. As bee pollen has a rich concentration of B vitamins that are vital for excellent mental health, it can be used to enhance memory as well as focus.
- In addition, the presence of vitamin E along with the trace mineral selenium facilitates blood circulation. Bee pollen also encloses choline and inositol, which also help in promoting circulation.
- Vitamin C found in bee pollen acts as a valuable scavenger for the harmful free radicals produced by the body, strengthens the immune system as well as promotes circulation.
- Several scientific researches have advocated that the specific amino acid L-glutamine present in bee pollen is useful for any individual enduring mental and/ or emotional problems.
- It may be mentioned here that the secretions from our adrenal glands are inhibited owing to nervous tension or stress. This problem may, however, be overcome by taking bee pollen, sea vegetables, green drinks, licorice, royal jelly and the herb ginseng. In fact, taking these substances regularly reinforces the adrenals. ( Available as Bee Pollen , Nature Min , Fields of Greens , Royal Jelly, Gin chia )
- Many people who are detoxifying or wanting to cleanse their system may prefer to use bee pollen as it is rich in nutrients content. This is primarily owing to the fact that any individual who is detoxifying or want to desensitize the system is required to lessen their food intake since this helps to maintain the immune system in excellent working condition. In fact, bee pollen is an excellent vegetable source of vitamin B and people detoxifying may take it for furthering their cause provided they do not have any allergic reactions to bee stings.
Note: Forever Bee Pollen is not sold in stores, you can only buy it from Independent Distributors of Forever Living Products or through online stores.