What is Infertility ?
We can speak of infertility as the condition where two reproductively functional man and women are unable to bring about conception in the women for some reason and may need help to do so. If a woman takes part regularly in unprotected sexual intercourse (without any contraceptive whatsoever) during the periods of the month when she is likely to be the most fertile-which are before she ovulates and during ovulation and if in such a case, pregnancy still eludes her, then she could be suffering from some form of female infertility.
All experts agree unanimously that female fertility generally declines with age, and accordingly suggest that women who have crossed the age of thirty five should wait at least six months before they turn to a fertility. In most infertile couples, the woman ovulates normally and regularly, other female tissue like the fallopian tissues and the uterus are healthy and normal, while at the same time the production of sperm is normal in the man.
Reasons of Infertility :
- Ovulation occurs as a regular and normal part of a woman’s menstrual cycle through the release of an egg or ovum during the middle of the ovulation or menstruation period. Thus the woman is primed for pregnancy as the ovum or egg now finds its way from the ovary via the fallopian tubes to a place where it can be reached and fertilized by a spermatozoon during sexual intercourse, leading to the pregnancy of the woman.
- In some women suffering from infertility, there is scarring and obstruction of the fallopian tubes that blocks the passage of the egg,
- while other infertile women do not ovulate normally or regularly and some cannot ovulate.
- It may be safe to assume those women suffering irregular periods and in those in whom menstrual periods are irregular or absent are more than likely infertile,
- As women grow older, and enter their thirty’s, ovulation becomes irregular and infrequent and infertility becomes more likely with age.
- Ovulation on the other hand can also be halted or inhibited by other physical conditions such as excessive exercise and weight problems, besides other underlying factors that can induce hormonal imbalances within the body affecting menstruation and ovulation.
- Physical conditions also play a significant role in causing infertility in many women and disorders like endometriosis, chlamydia, and pelvic inflammatory disease, can lead to the physical obstruction of the egg and consequent scarring of the ovarian tissue causing infertility.
- cigarette smoking should be avoided altogether, please do not smoke. Additional to its effects on normal ovulation and fertility in general,
however a thorough examination by a doctor is essential to confirm infertility. No apparent underlying causes or reasons can be found or pointed out in some cases of the disorder, even despite thorough and extensive testing by the doctor.
The health of a properly functioning reproductive system requires the presence of sufficient quantities of the B complex vitamins in the body, at the same time the amount of vitamin B6 aside from the other B vitamins. These vitamins play a very important role in the development of a healthy fetus during pregnancy and are thus indispensable with regard to this. A case in point is the prevention of neural tube defects in the fetus through the use of folic acid as a supplement; this and other birth defects can result if folic acid or the other vitamins are deficient in the body of the mother. Proper cell division and tissue formation is controlled through some extent by the mineral zinc, and the mineral is important as a supplement, because of the fact that long term use of zinc will lead to a decrease in the copper content of the body, additional supplements of copper are also required to bridge this gap. The promotion of healthy uterus and its improved functioning can be effected through the use of the essential fatty acids.
Forever Living Products for Fertility : You can buy products as per availability and price in your country. Choose any Option.
OPTION 1 :
- Aloe Berry Nectar : Aloe Berry Nectar contains all of the nutritional compounds found in our Aloe Vera Gel – plus the added benefits of cranberry and apple. It contains Vitamin B6, folic Acid, Vitamin C , Vitamin 12, copper and Zinc. It helps in Weight loss, cleansing urinary track, fighting free radicals, immune system booster, antioxidant.
- Royal Jelly : Royal Jelly can help support the immune system, increase energy, helps in Hormonal Imbalance and Infertility.
- Fields of Greens : Excellent all-purpose multi-vitamin and multi-mineral, antioxident, It contains Barley Grass and Alfalfa roots and Honey which provides you all minerals, vitamins including B6, A, E and K, beta-carotene, enzymes, amino acids.
OPTION 2 :
- Aloe Vera Gel : It contains all of the nutritional compounds A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B12, E Vitamin B6, folic Acid, copper and Zinc. It helps in Weight loss, healthy digestion , fighting free radicals, immune system booster, antioxidant.
- Nature Min : It provides minerals and trace minerals in a perfectly balanced ratio for maximum efficiency. Minerals play many roles in the human body, from regulating fluid balance to activating genes and hormones.
- Votalize Women : Consists of proprietary blend of botanicals including Passionflower and Schizandra Berry that supports overall women’s well-being and balance hormones. Magnesium, Vitamin C and B vitamins provide nutritional support for hormonal balance.
Note: Forever Living products are not sold in stores, you can only buy it from Independent Distributors of Forever Living Products or through online stores.