There are many diseases that can affect the functioning of the thyroid gland, this gland is formed by two large lobes lying at the base of the throat; it is an important gland and releases many hormones which are necessary for the proper functioning of the body including the maintenance of cellular machinery in the human body.
A condition or disease known as hyperthyroidism can start affecting a person when the thyroid gland produces excess thyroid hormone. In this condition, the body’s metabolic rate runs too fast and metabolism is rapid compared to the normal rate, this situation in the body may be comparable to an overheated engine in an automobile.
If not diagnosed or left untreated the presence of a condition of hyperthyroidism in a person through an overactive thyroid gland can turn serious and cause severe complications or problems in the long term. The symptoms and signs of an overactive thyroid gland are thankfully very easily to identify and manifest themselves quite clearly. The physical and metabolic resources of the body undergo an overexertion and can become completely depleted as a lot of thyroid hormones in the blood will make the body work at a faster metabolic rate, this is because of the fact that these thyroid hormones control and regulate the important metabolic processes of the body, and these hormones produced in the thyroid gland in addition also regulate levels of important minerals like iodine, the overactive thyroid thus can wreak havoc on the metabolism of the body.
Symptoms that are physically manifested during hyperthyroidism are :
- Heart palpitations
- Profuse perspiration
- excessive sweating
- muscular tremors
- weight loss
- rashes on skin
Reason for hyperthyroidism :
- Weak Immune System : Antibodies from the immune system attack the thyroid gland unexpectedly and inexplicably during the course of the disorder.
- Food Allergies : Another possible reason for the onset of hyperthyroidism is the occurrence of food allergies in a person that may be delayed in expressing their effects in the body. These include allergic reactions to allergens present in dairy products including milk food allergies are to milk, to gluten or other substances in wheat and other cereals, allergic responses can also be triggered in the body by edible condiments like chocolate and beverages that stimulate like tea and coffee, caffeinated drinks and colas, and the smoke from cigarettes and the nicotine in nicotine gums or patches can all also bring on allergic reactions. The amalgam used in the dental filings in the teeth contains mercury, which can bring out hypersensitive reactions in an individual and these can probably be the reason for the allergic reactions as well.
- Stress : Psychological factors may be involved and the presence of high levels of stress and tension can lead to problems.
- Infections: Other causes can include infections to the bowels and other problems of the digestive system, the leaky gut syndrome in particular.
- Hormonal imbalances: Hormonal imbalances in the body can also bring out hyperthyroidism as a symptom of metabolic distress.
Following ForeverLiving Products can help and promote in Hyperthyroidism :
- Aloe Vera Gel : Contains large variety of Vitamins including Vitamin B, Immune System booster, Energy Booster, repair and regenerate cells in the body, Read more
2. Nature Min : Forever Nature Min Multivitamin is an excellent way to ensure that your body is getting the minerals and trace minerals it needs to meet the demands of a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Read more
3. Royal Jelly : Royal Jelly can help support the immune system, increase energy, and helps in hormonal imbalances and….Read more
4. Forever Bee Propolis : Containing 22 amino acids, B-complex vitamins and fortified with royal jelly, Forever Bee Propolis is an excellent way to help support the body’s natural defenses, fight against infections and allergies. Read more
Note: Forever Products are not sold in stores, you can only buy it from Independent Distributors of Forever Living Products or through online stores .