A persistent numb and sore feeling on either side of the pelvic region or a constant sore sensation or burning sensation inside and above the bones of the hip is the typical way pain caused by ovarian cyst is manifested in women. Sensitivity in the affected region increases especially where touch and pressure from the exterior are concerned and pain can also come about through sudden twisting motions by the woman. The process of ovulation can bring about sudden painful sensations due to the cyst in some women. Abdominal pain during copulation, swelling in the abdomen and irritations to the bladder and the intestines can all come about due to ovarian cyst and the symptoms are proportional to the size of the cyst, larger cysts causing greater discomfort in the person.
During the menstrual cycle and when the woman subsequently ovulates the ovaries produce a follicle and this releases an egg at the end of the cycle. A follicle that does not automatically disintegrate and or releases an egg into the ovarian space becomes a cyst and this is the usual way cysts are formed in the ovaries. The follicle may accumulate and secrete a fluid growing in size and eventually forming a cyst in the area. In the course of a menstrual cycle or within two cycles these cysts very naturally disintegrate and disappear from the ovarian tissues.
Causes of Cysts :-
- Deficiency of Fiber : A deficiency of fiber in the diet is blamed for the rise of ovarian cysts, particularly when the diet contains a lot of saturated fats and products from white flour, like pasta, excess meat or rice as a lot of these foods lack the fiber necessary for health, they may be the reason for imbalances in the levels of hormones in the body and could cause the repeated appearance of ovarian cysts.
- Detoxification : A poorly performing liver could also be to blame as an impaired liver will not be able to contribute to detoxification of hormones in a timely manner, aside from the liver also possible causes for cysts is a congestion in the pelvic region due to an impaired circulatory system that hinders the flow of blood to that part of the body.
- Vitamin E : Due to its ability to restore the proper balance of levels of hormones in the body, the prevention and reduction of ovarian cysts is often effectively checked by the vitamin E when it is used as a supplement.
- Essential Fatty Acid: To enable the body to accumulate on compounds called prostaglandins which have an anti- inflammatory function, the body utilizes substances called gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) which themselves are essential fatty acids.
- Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids : The inflammation that often arises in the body can be reduced and minimized using the vitamin C in combination with plant based substances called the bioflavonoids. This natural plant based bioflavonoids have a role of preserving estrogen function and act along with the vitamin C in the body.They maintain the general activity of the hormone estrogen by the ability of stalling too rapid a disintegration process the hormone may be subjected to once the body starts breaking it down.
- Vitamin A or beta-carotene : Use can also be made of the vitamin A or beta-carotene to maintain a healthy and functioning ovarian lining, this will preclude the formation of cysts.
Following Foreverliving Products can help and promote in Overian Cysts :
- Aloe Berry Nectar : It contains Aloe Vera Gel and Cranberries and apple. It helps to provide Vitamin C , Vitamin E and Vitamin A. It helps in detoxification and increased immune system, and antioxidant, cleanses urinary tract, anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation. ……. Read more
2. Forever Lycium Plus : It is intended as a source of antioxidants, bioflavonoids and other beneficial phytonutrients. Rich in amino acids. It is mad by Licorice. Licorice flavonoid extract is a concentrated form of licorice bioflavonoids. It helps nourish the liver and the kidney. Read more
3. Forever Fiber : Forever Fiber™ makes it easy to add more fiber to your diet by providing 5 grams of soluble fiber in each stickpack. Forever Fiber™ is a convenient way to increase your overall daily fiber intake and optimize your health. Read more
4. Royal Jelly : Royal jelly is used for asthma, hay fever, liver disease, pancreatitis, sleep troubles (insomnia), premenstrual syndrome (PMS), hormonal imbalances, stomach ulcers, kidney disease, bone fractures, menopausal symptoms, skin disorders, and high cholesterol. It is also used as a general health tonic, for fighting the effects of aging, and for boosting the immune system. Read more
Note: Forever Products are not sold in stores, you can only buy it from Independent Distributors of Forever Living Products or through online stores .